Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer of 2011 & My 54th B'day - OH WHAT A RIDE !!!

Well what a Birthday it was.. AMAZING..
I feel like a Million Bucks and danced the night away.

Thanks to my New Friends, Nannette, Christine & Laurel. These girls have taken me out & we've danced the Summer away. Something I've NEVER done before. This summer was fantastic and Probably one of the best in my life. I appreciate them bringing me out of my shell.

I'm down over 200lbs now & Feel Amazing. Don't look too bad either from what I'm told.. lol.. but have alot of skin that needs to be hidden & removed soon..
but will deal with that when the time comes. I've even been on a few dates. Feeling amazing & Doing things with my Grandkids that I NEVER expected to do like going on Rides at the boardwalk or CLimbing on Jungle gym and going down a slide.. Or going to the waterpark or even to the mOvies.. Yes its been a summer to remember for sure. Me on the beach.. IN a bathing suit.. IN PUBLIC.. OMG Never would have happened before.. but thanks to my wls I feel amazing.

Yes I've even gotten my "feelings" back and feel pretty again so I want the company of a gentleman now where as before I wouldn't dare.. Yes folks its been a summer to remember and I WILL REMEMBER it FOREVER <3

No comments:

Post a Comment