Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hope it works this time..

Well I'm going for the MRCD again (mri)Today. I'm hoping it works this time. I'm hoping that I don't feel that heat in my stomach and if I do I hope to keep my big mouth shut and keep up with the test. I NEED this test to find out what's going on with me. I'm feeling better then I've been and was able to keep down some tuna w/ mayo. I'm also drinking V8 Juice still. My Dr said V8 was good but its high in salt so be careful with High Blood pressure. I hope this test comes out Ok.. i'm so sick of being sick...


HOURS later - I was unable to have the MRCD because I kept getting a "hotness" in my stomach where the surgery was so they had to stop the test. No idea what's going to happen now!!! I'll keep ya posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment